I Want the Good Times Back

The question you're answering.
February 6, 2020
Login to flag as inappropriate

Can "I Want the Good Times Back" and its reprise be licensed in place of "Daddy's Little Angel" and its reprise? Or is there any way to add it on to the license agreement?

1 Answer

Staff Answer
February 14, 2020

Thank you for your question! Those songs cannot be replaced with another. If you have further questions, please call our main line 212-541-4684. Please be advised that we close at 1 PM EST today (Friday, February 14) for the President's Day weekend.