I'm wanting to put on a school production, are the fees the same? Do all school productions have to be licensed?

In the amateur world, MTI Europe operates a one price for all policy. This includes (but is not exclusive to): schools, youth groups, university groups and amateur societies.

Professional fees are available upon application to Sally Irwin, Professional Licensing Manager.