Musical linecense

The question you're answering.
December 4, 2018
Login to flag as inappropriate

This letter was made to request a license for the
"Next to Normal" musical, that we want to perform at Dongseo University, Busan, South Korea. Our student here, musical major, in Dongseo University are interested to study and learn about this show. I am hoping that we receive a chance to get the license so that we could prepare and perform it in an official way.Of coursely it will be nonprofit show.Thank you for your kind consideration

1 Answer

Staff Answer
December 7, 2018

We are happy that you're interested in this show! If you haven't already, please go to the Next to Normal show page:

Click the "Request License" button to start the process of getting the license. If you need further assistance, please call our main office at 1-212-541-4684 and ask to speak to a licensing representative.