I would like to do a church reduction of the original Godspell. Is there a way for a nonprofit to get a break on the royalties?

The question you're answering.
October 3, 2017
Login to flag as inappropriate

Nonprofit royalties

1 Answer

Staff Answer
October 6, 2017

In order to perform any MTI title in full, you must obtain a license.  Unfortunately, there is no break on royalties for a non-profit, however this is calculated based on ticket prices and expected attendance, so plan for that accordingly.  For more information, please reach out to your account representative.